Situated near the beautiful seaside resort of Burnham-on-Sea with its award winning beaches, we are offering new accommodation options in static caravans across different sites.
All parks are located within easy walking distance to the centre of Brean Sands Resort, and an ideal location for the family. You can relax by the sea and make use of the vast beach available or visit the arcades and experience the fun park or waterpark located at Brean Leisure park.
Different sites have different facilities and we can discuss this in more detail with you when you enquire.
PRICES AND INCLUSIONS
PRICES FROM £73 per person.
Contact us for more information regards prices and accommodation options.
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Self-catered meal basis
- Bed linen included
- Entry into our Burham-on-Sea Festival
- Daily return shuttles to the rugby ground
- Independent referees
- Presentation Ceremony for all ages
- Assistance of on-site Gullivers' representatives at all times
- 24 Hour Emergency Support with Gullivers Sports Travel
- Commemorative medal for all participants
- Coach transportation from your club to Brean Sands
- Travel Insurance
- Team kit/bage
To Confirm Your Booking:
There is a £250 per age group non-refundable deposit payable to secure your place. Six weeks after this is paid you will need to confirm the number of tourists in your party and pay a £30 per person deposit. At this stage your booking and the confirmed numbers of passengers become subject to our standard terms and conditions which can be found here: Terms and Conditions. Please note: Rooming allocations will be done upon receipt of your per person deposit. Rooms will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. We cannot reserve room types without full first deposit.
Cancellation dates for the 2020 event are as follows:
- Before 84 days cancellation will result in the loss of all deposits
- 83 – 56 days cancellation will result in the loss of 50% of tour cost
- 55 – 29 days cancellation will result in the loss of 75% of tour cost
- 28 – 0 days cancellation will result in the loss of 100% of tour cost
Balance payments are due 12 weeks prior to departure (7th February 2020) or upon receipt of your booking confirmation.
Download our registration form here